While Halloween may look a little different this year, we want to make sure that the families in our community are still able to experience some Halloween magic in a fun and safe environment.
Join us on Friday Oct 30th , Saturday Oct 31st, and Sunday November 1st 2020 at CLAP Studio for an immersive Halloween experience (a fun, non-scary haunted house), featuring Halloween themed installation art, craft activities, and games to win candies (in lieu of trick or treat).
During these unprecedented times, demands for support from food banks has grown exponentially. As giving back is a big part of CLAP’s DNA, it is no different this Halloween. For every person that attends the Halloween Immersive Experience in their Halloween costumes, 15% of that person’s ticket sales proceeds will be donated to the North York Harvest Food Bank.
Tickets are available for purchase online:
$20 +HST per person, with pre-booked time slot *Children under 2 years old does not require a ticket and must be accompanied by a caregiver
$50 +HST per family of 4 (2 adults, and 2 kids) with pre-booked time slot
To maintain a safe environment, please see the following measures in place for the event:
- Temperature screening for everyone prior to entering the building. Anybody with a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius or 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Face mask or covering mandatory for adults and strongly encouraged for kids (except for children under 2 years old)
- General studio areas such as hand railings, bathrooms, waiting areas are disinfected on an hourly basis, with disinfecting log visibly posted
- There are 30 minutes of disinfecting time scheduled in between each time slot
- Craft stations will be disinfected, and disposable table coverings are replaced after each use
- Only people with pre-booked tickets will be admitted. Main entrance door will be locked at all times except for when ticketholders are entering and leaving to ensure non-ticketholders can not enter the building.
- Maximum 4 families or 10 individuals will be permitted into the building per time slot to maintain social distance
Friday Oct 30th 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Friday Oct 30th 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Friday Oct 30th 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday Oct 30th 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday Oct 31st 10:30am – 11:30pm
Saturday Oct 31st 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Saturday Oct 31st 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Saturday Oct 31st 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Saturday Oct 31st 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Saturday Oct 31st 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday Oct 31st 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Sunday Nov 1st 11:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday Nov 1st 12:30pm – 01:30pm
Sunday Nov 1st 02:00pm – 03:00pm
*Please note that ticket sales are non-refundable. In the event that the Halloween Immersive Experience has to be cancelled due to covid-19 restrictions, an electronic gift card of the ticket value will be issued for future use.