– Individual work stations to be mindful of social distancing
– Each artist will receive their own individual basic art supply kit including pencils, eraser, markers, paintbrushes etc.
– Classes will have a max. limit of 8 kids, Mini Art Explorer classes with caregivers will have a max. limit of 4 pairs of attendees.
– Temperature screening prior to entering the building is mandatory. Anybody with a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius or higher will not be permitted inside the building
– Face masks are mandatory for all adults/staff and for kids (except for kids under the age of 2)
– Public use areas will be sanitized on an hourly basis with a disinfecting log visibly posted by the main stairs
– All classrooms and shared tools will be sanitized before and after each class with a disinfecting log visibly posted by each classroom door
– An attendance and contact tracing log will be kept and updated regularly
– All classes will be drop-off classes (except for our Mini Art Explorer class which is accompanied by a caregiver) and our main entrance doors will be locked during class times